Have your say in 2021 Owner Satisfaction Surveys
The 2021 Owner Satisfaction Surveys have been launched to generate consumer insight into how users rate their tents, motorhomes, caravans, awnings and trailer tents.
Consumers are invited to feedback their views on the products they have bought and owned from new since January 2017.
The surveys then provide the basis for the Owner Satisfaction Awards, which are run by The Camping and Caravanning Club in partnership with Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome magazines.
The surveys include questions that determine factors such as reliability, ease of use and fit and finish, which ultimately result in a satisfaction rating score being awarded once the results have been analysed.
Anyone who completes a survey can also enter a prize draw for a chance to win one of three great camping stays on a Club Site of their choice.
Simon McGrath of The Camping and Caravanning Club, said: “We share anonymised customer feedback with manufacturers to help them make better products and which will ultimately benefit the consumer.”
Sarah Wakely, Editor-in-Chief of Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome at Future Publishing, added: “This survey is an invaluable tool both for readers keen to get insight from other owners, and for the industry to help them continue to deliver great caravans and motorhomes and the highest levels of service for their customers."
Each survey takes just a few minutes to complete and can be accessed at www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ownersatisfaction. They can also be completed through survey forms at selected camping, caravanning and motorhome shows through 2020 and at participating caravan and motorhome dealerships. The surveys close on Saturday 31 October 2020.
For more information or images please contact us.
Notes to Editors
1. To find out more about this year’s survey and prize draw to win a free camping break visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ownersatisfaction.
2. To view the results of the 2020 Owner Satisfaction Awards visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/owner-satisfaction-awards.
3. Visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/tc for prize draw terms and conditions.
4. The Camping and Caravanning Club is 119-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 103 award-winning Club Sites and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 15 Camping in the Forest touring sites in stunning Forestry Commission woodlands across England and Scotland.
5. Get involved: for the latest news, information and inspiration from The Camping and Caravanning Club, and to engage with those who’ve enjoyed holidays with the Club, visit www.facebook.com/thefriendlyclub, www.twitter.com/campandcaravan or check out our Instagram page www.instagram.com/campandcaravan.
6. For videos on all aspects of camping and caravanning visit www.youtube.com/thefriendlyclub.
7. To learn more about the benefits of joining the Club visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/jointheclub.