Club Care Home Insurance

Setting off on holiday is one of the most eagerly anticipated moments of the year, so it’s good to know that what you’re leaving behind will be in safe hands. Club Care’s Home Insurance has been tailored specifically for campers, so you can relax and enjoy your holiday.

Whether you’re a caravanner, a motorhomer or a tent owner, your house deserves the same specialist policy as your unit. With over 30 years of providing insurance for members, you can trust Club Care to look after the things that are important to you.

Benefits for Members

  • Cover for up to 180 days away from your home
  • Up to £1 million buildings insurance available
  • Up to £150,000 contents insurance available

Leonard Studd, Home Insurance policyholder, says:
The young man I spoke to deserves a gold star plus. He did all he could to make me feel very comfortable.


Get a Quote Here

 *Terms and conditions apply: visit