Caravan Holiday Home Insurance - The Camping and Caravanning Club
The Camping & Caravanning Club Logo
Dark turquoise banner

Caravan Holiday Home Insurance

Get a quote

Introducing Caravan Holiday Home Insurance from Club Care

Caravan Holiday Home Insurance without all the legwork. 


Your home away from home deserves specialist treatment, and Club Care can help you find policies that are suited to your needs. You can rest assured that almost every eventuality will be taken care of, regardless of where you are.


It can pay to be insured; even the most secure holiday parks can experience unexpected flooding, fires and bad weather. Club Care is committed to helping you find policies with contents cover as standard.


So whether it’s a luxury lodge, a chalet or a static caravan, you can trust Club Care to give you peace of mind. 

Find out more

Member Benefits

With Caravan Holiday Home Insurance from Club Care, you'll get a 5% discount just for being a Club member.
Find out more


Do you offer New for Old cover?
Yes, cover is available on caravan holiday homes up to 20 years old.
Last Modified: 19 Jul 2021
I have a decking and steps attached to my caravan holiday home. Will they be covered?
Yes, Club Care covers ancillary domestic outbuildings including balconies, fixed storage chests, skirting and steps.

Last Modified: 19 Jul 2021
Will my keys be covered?
The policy gives you £350 key cover, but for an additional premium, you can increase this to £1,500 key cover.

Last Modified: 19 Jul 2021
Are my windows covered?
Any accidental breakage of fixed glass in your caravan holiday home, such as in your windows, doors, fanlights or skylights, is covered as part of your policy.

Last Modified: 19 Jul 2021
I’m planning on storing personal items in my caravan holiday home whilst I’m not staying in it. Will my contents be covered?
Personal belongings cover is included in your premium as a standard. This means that you’ll be covered for up to £2,500 worth of stolen or damaged items. There is a single article limit of £250 which is worth bearing in mind. 45% of the content sum insured is allowed for computers and electronic gaming equipment.

Last Modified: 19 Jul 2021
How do I make a claim?
You should notify Club Care of your claim as soon as possible. The claims number can also be found in your ‘Evidence of Insurance’ document. You’ll be put through to a friendly claims handler, who will guide you through the process.
Last Modified: 07 Sep 2022
Emergency services had to force access to my caravan holiday home. Can I make a claim?
Yes, your policy allows you up to £750 for damage done by emergency services during either a fire, medical or police emergency.
Last Modified: 20 Aug 2021

About Club Care

The Camping and Caravanning Club Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of A-Plan Holdings. Club Care Insurance Services is a trading style of A-Plan Holdings who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registered Office; 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE. Registered in England. Registration Number: 750484.