Car Insurance - The Camping and Caravanning Club
The Camping & Caravanning Club Logo
Dark turquoise banner

Car Insurance

Find out more

Introducing Car Insurance from Club Care

Car Insurance, whether you are camping or commuting. 

Club Care aims to find you policies that will keep your car on the road, allowing you to make the most of your adventures whilst enjoying every moment whether you’re at home or away.

An essential, legal requirement of owning and driving a car is having the appropriate vehicle insurance. Club Care helps select from a range of policies covering a wide variety of driving needs.

Find out more


Why do I need car insurance?
Car insurance is a legal requirement in the UK. Without it you have no cover if you’re involved in an accident and you won’t be able to tax your car.

Last Modified: 16 Jul 2021
Do you offer Classic Car Insurance?
Club Care can insure a range of car models including classic cars.

Last Modified: 07 Sep 2022
Do I need to be a member of The Camping and Caravanning Club to get a quote?
No, you don’t need to be a member of the Club to get a quote from Club Care Insurance.
Last Modified: 07 Sep 2022
Will my Club Care Car Insurance cover me in Europe?
Yes, Club Care’s Car Insurance provides 180 days of European cover as standard. For an addiitonal fee, this cover may be able to be extended.
Last Modified: 21 Sep 2022
How do I make a claim?
You should notify Club Care of your claim as soon as possible. The claims number can also be found in your ‘Evidence of Insurance’ document. You’ll be put through to a friendly claims handler, who will guide you through the process.
Last Modified: 07 Sep 2022

About Club Care

The Camping and Caravanning Club Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of A-Plan Holdings. Club Care Insurance Services is a trading style of A-Plan Holdings who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registered Office; 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE. Registered in England. Registration Number: 750484.