SAVE THE DATE: NATIONAL CAMPING AND CARAVANNING WEEK RUNS FROM 30 MAY TO 5 JUNE 2022
For immediate release
The Camping and Caravanning Club has set the date for this year’s National Camping and Caravanning Week (NCCW).
This year’s event will run from 30 May to 5 June when the Club will be joining in with national festivities to mark Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee on its sites across the UK.
The four-day UK bank holiday weekend (from June 2 to June 5) is going to be a great British celebration that will bring people together to celebrate Her Majesty’s 70 years of service. And as a great British pastime, the Club wants campers around the UK to enjoy being a part of this historic event.
NCCW is the Club’s annual celebration of camping in all its forms and has been running since 2001.
Michelle Jewell, the Club’s Partnerships and Events Marketing Manager, said: “National Camping and Caravanning Week is a key date in our diary when our thoughts turn to pitching up on campsites to enjoy warmer days exploring the great outdoors, and spending quality time with our loved ones.
“The Club has a longstanding connection to the Royal Family and we know our members will enjoy joining in with the nation’s celebrations.”
For the latest updates from the Club visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Notes for Editors
For more information or images contact:
Simon McGrath, email@example.com
Andrew Robson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 121 years old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has nearly 100 sites throughout the UK.
- Camping in the Forest is a partnership between The Camping and Caravanning Club and Forestry England, Forest and Land Scotland and Natural Resources Wales. The Club operates 16 Camping in the Forest campsites in stunning woodland locations across England and Scotland, including the New Forest, Forest of Dean and Loch Lomond and The Trossachs.
- Get involved: for the latest news, information and inspiration from The Camping and Caravanning Club, and to engage with those who’ve enjoyed holidays with the Club, visit www.facebook.com/thefriendlyclub, www.twitter.com/campandcaravan or check out our Instagram page www.instagram.com/campandcaravan.
- To view the Club’s comprehensive video directory visit www.youtube.com/thefriendlyclub.
- To learn more about the benefits of joining the Club visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/jointheclub.