Touring Caravan Insurance from Club Care
Looking for 5 Star Caravan Insurance? We’ll take Club Care of that.
Insuring your touring caravan is extremely important as it can provide you with peace of mind. You will know that if anything should happen to your pride and joy, you will have support to help you deal with the situation. We are very proud that our Touring Caravan Insurance is rated 5 Star by independent reviewer Defaqto, meaning that it provides one of the highest quality offerings in the market.
5 Star Touring Caravan Insurance
Why choose Club Care Insurance?
What discounts are available?As well as a 5% discount just for being a Club member you could also qualify for the following discounts:
• 2.5% discount for flat tyre protection (such as Tyron safety bands)
• 2.5% discount for a TyrePal tyre pressure monitoring system
• 2.5% for AL-KO ATC Trailer Control
• Up to 10% discount when your caravan is fitted with a proactive tracker or tracking device
• Up to 10% discount for an approved wheel lock (such as AL-KO Secure Wheel Lock)
• Up to 5% discount for caravans with a factory fitted alarm
• 10% discount for storing in a CaSSOA Gold or Platinum Site
Towing experience discounts
Club member discounts
• 25% discount for four or more years no claims
5 Event Shelters to be won!
Every month this year we’re giving away prizes to lucky campers; and every month there’s something different on offer. From specialist touring Sat Navs and luxury loungers to top of the range grills and camping TVs; there’s something for everyone.
This year’s must have camping accessory is a Coleman Event Shelter. Perfect for spending time with family and friends, whether you’re on the campsite or at home in the garden.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Do I really need caravan insurance?
Caravan insurance is not a legal requirement in the UK; however you never know when the unexpected may happen; and it often pays to be prepared.
In 2017, around 1,200 touring caravans were stolen in the UK. Although the number of thefts of caravans has decreased historically, the number of thefts from caravans is rising. Add to this the possibility of damage caused by a natural hazard, such as hailstones,or simply damage done when detached, then it makes sense to protect your valuable investment.
Remember, caravan insurance covers you for more than just the caravan itself. Club Care’s Caravan Insurance covers your contents and equipment too plus personal injury, public liability, loss of use and accidental damage, theft and fire.
Is my caravan covered by my car insurance policy?
Do I need to be a member of The Camping and Caravanning Club to get a caravan insurance quote?
As a Club member do I get any additional benefits by insuring through the Club?
Yes, Club Care's Caravan Insurance allows you to enjoy greater flexibility and choice, meaning you don’t have to pay for certain elements of cover you do not require. Unlike many insurers, Club Care covers your caravan, even if it’s high value or imported and we don’t mind how old it is.
• Exclusive caravan insurance benefits just for Club members
• New for old cover up to 15 years
• FREE £500 contents cover (caravan only)
• Personal accident cover up to the age of 85
• Loss of use cover up to £3,500