If you’re looking for a traditional camping holiday set in a beautiful woodland location, Setthorns is the perfect New Forest caravan and camping site.
Pitch up between the pines and oaks where Setthorns provides a relaxed haven, abundant in wildlife. Connect with nature as wild ponies and deer pass through the campsite or explore the forest off-site on one of the many walking or cycling trails.
Things to do:
- Cycling and walking is a must; a cycle path runs right through the campsite and there’s also an array of footpaths to follow.
- The villages of Sway and Brockenhurst are both within three miles of the site and they offer an array of shops and pubs and restaurants.
- The beaches of Barton on Sea, Christchurch and Bournemouth are just a short drive away.
- Other nearby attractions include Red House Museum and Gardens which focuses on geology and archaeology, Hurst Castle and lighthouse and The New Forest Reptile Centre.
The important bit- facilities:
- There are no toilets or showers here therefore, your own chemical toilet is essential. Water and toilet disposal are provided.
- Hardstanding and electric hook-up available
- Pets welcome
Read more about Setthorns campsite on the Camping in the Forest website.