Visiting Paulton's Park
Experience the magic of Peppa Pig World, nestled in the heart of the New Forest!
If you go down to the woods tonight, get ready to be greeted by a 'pig' surprise. Peppa Pig, George and the rest of the loveable gang are waiting to welcome you to Peppa Pig World at Paultons Family Theme Park. Explore the 8 exciting theme park rides, plus other Peppa Pig attractions, including:
- George’s Dinosaur Adventure – Hop on Mr Dinosaur’s back for a roaring ride to see Peppa Pig’s friends.
- Daddy Pig’s Car Ride – Get behind the wheel of Daddy Pig’s cars for a colourful tour of Peppa Pig World.
- Grandpa Pig’s Little Train – All aboard as you take to the tracks on Grandpa Pig’s Little Train.
- Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride – Take to the skies on this magical hot air balloon ride for stunning views of Peppa Pig World.
- Miss Rabbit’s Helicopter Flight – Soar high above the ground below on Miss Rabbit’s exhilarating helicopter ride.
- Windy Castle Ride – Tower above Peppa Pig World as you ride around the Windy Castle, taking in epic views!
- The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride – Tour the extended grounds of Peppa Pig World aboard this magical monorail that starts atop the Queen’s castle.
- Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Boat – Cruise along a whimsical water route and discover Pirate Island.
- Mr Potato’s Outdoor Adventure Playground - Jump, climb, swing and slide at Mr Potato’s fully themed, outdoor play area at the heart of Peppa Pig World. Suitable for ages 0 – 6.
Explore other exciting attractions
Paulton's Park is home to plenty of other must-visit family attractions.
Venture to the world of the Lost Kingdom, a Jurassic world where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet your every turn, with an unbelievable prehistoric landscape. Come face-to-face with animatronic dinosaurs and dare to ride Jurassic-themed rollercoasters.
Tip-toe into the mysterious world of Critter Creek, home to mindboggling creatures, coined the 'Curious Critters.'
Adventure through Little Africa Zoo! Home to animals of the African continent, get up close and personal with wildlife like never before, including fennec fox, African crested porcupines, meerkats, Savannah monitor lizards and giant train millipedes. Little Africa Zoo is also home to the largest rodents in Africa, the Gambian pouched rat, and also the smallest, the African pygmy mouse.