Roundhill caravan and camping park has many hidden corners and enclaves and you’re welcome to pitch where-ever you like. There’s even a separate field that can accommodate large groups of up to 80 people.
In a beautiful setting which strikes a nice balance between woodland and open heathland, this spacious site is the perfect location from which to appreciate the New Forest.
Things to do:
- The nearby village of Brockenhurst is close enough for all the family to cycle to. It has all the shops and amenities you’ll need including several little cafes and a camping supply shop.
- Nearby attractions include Furzey Gardens which has a rare plant collection, Longdown Activity Farm, The New Forest Reptile Centre, The New Forest Wildlife Park and the National Motor Museum.
- The sites also gives easy access to the cycle paths that criss-cross the forest.
The important bit- facilities:
- Facilities are closed for the 2021 season
- There is no on-site electricity
- Pets are welcome
- Grass only pitches available
Read more about Roundhill campsite on the Camping in the Forest website.