Hollands Wood Campsite
Come caravanning or camping at Hollands Wood and you’ll find yourself deep in the heart of the New Forest.
Hollands Wood is very popular with families, groups and young people, so in high-season advanced booking is recommended.
Things to do:
- Brockenhurst village has a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Local attractions include Furzey Gardens which has a rare plant collection, Longdown Activity Farm, The New Forest Reptile Centre, The New Forest Wildlife Park and the National Motor Museum.
- There’s direct access to an open common at the side of the site which is perfect for children to play on.
The important bit- facilities:
- Hollands wood has no electricity but there are three large toilet and shower blocks, as well as a dog shower – so yes, your pet pooch is welcome!
- Large, open, grass only pitches
- Accessible facilities available
- Large 600 pitch site
Read more about Hollands Wood campsite on the Camping in the Forest website.