Set in a beautiful New Forest oak glade, Ashurst caravan and camping park provides the best in family-friendly camping.
This level-grounded site is located on the eastern side of the New Forest and close to the village of Ashurst, making it the perfect woodland retreat but with a range of amenities to hand. With woodland on three sides and free-roaming ponies; kids will love exploring this safe and secure location.
Things to do:
- It’s just a 5 minute walk into the village of Ashurst with its wide variety of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- An array of footpaths and cycle trails will take you into the forest from the campsite.
- Nearby attractions include Longdown Activity Farm, Eling Tide Mill and Paultons Park; a family theme park with roller coaster rides and other attractions.
The important bit- facilities:
- There is no electricity however toilets, showers and a launderette are all to hand.
- Dogs aren’t permitted on Ashurst
- Accessible facilities available
Read more about Ashurst campsite on the Camping in the Forest website.