Winchcombe Self-Catering Lodges
Facilities | Pricing | Book
Set around a peaceful fishing lake within 20 acres of beautiful Cotswolds countryside, these luxury lodges are a perfect retreat in a stunning location. Read more.
Open: 17th May 2021 (TBC) - 4 Jan 2022
Call to book: 024 7647 5087
Address: Winchcombe Camping and Caravanning Club Site, Brooklands Farm, Alderton, Nr Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8NX
- Sleeps up to 4
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin
- Open plan lounge and dining area with TV
- Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave and dishwasher
- Family bathroom or family shower room and en-suite shower room
- Private veranda with outdoor seating
- No pets allowed
- Please bring your own bed linen, towels and tea towels with you.
Find out more about Winchcombe Club Site.
More about self-catering at Veryan
Located close to the town of Broadway and the village of Bourton-on-the-Water, enjoy the picturesque high street and river running through the village.
Pack a picnic or enjoy locally produced food at one of the many cosy pubs, but don’t forget your camera as this place is truly majestic.
How do I book?
To book, please call our Service Centre on 024 7647 5087 or contact the campsite directly on 01242 620259.
How much does it cost?
Download our season dates here and view our pricing below.
Winchcombe gallery - 6 photos