Set around a peaceful fishing lake within 20 acres of beautiful Cotswolds countryside, these luxury lodges are a perfect retreat in a stunning location.
Please note, this self-catering accommodation is closed for the remaining 2020 season, but we look forward to welcoming you next year!
Located close to the town of Broadway and the village of Bourton-on-the-Water, enjoy the picturesque high street and river running through the village.
Pack a picnic or enjoy locally produced food at one of the many cosy pubs, but don’t forget your camera as this place is truly majestic.
- Sleeps up to 4
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin
- Open plan lounge and dining area with TV
- Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave and dishwasher
- Family bathroom or family shower room and en-suite shower room
- Private veranda with outdoor seating
- No pets allowed
- Bed linen is provided, but please bring your own towels and tea towels
Find out more about Winchcombe Club Site.
How much does it cost?
How do I book?
With the Service Centre on 024 7647 5087 or direct with the site on 01242 620259.