Rhandirmwyn Self-Catering Luxury Lodge
Facilities | Pricing | Book
Our Rhandirmwyn lodge is nestled proudly on the edge of the famous Brecon Beacons. Read more.
Open: 17th May 2021 (TBC) - 1 Nov 2021
Call to book: 024 7647 5087
Site Address: Rhandirmwyn Camping and Caravanning Club Site, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire, SA20 0NT
- Sleeps 4
- 1 double, 1 twin
- Family bathroom and en suite shower room
- Open plan lounge with TV and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave
- Private veranda with outdoor seating
- No pets allowed
- Bed Linen is provided, but please bring your own towels and tea towels.
Find out more about Rhandirmwyn Club Site.
More about self-catering at Rhandirmwyn
This lodge is ideal for anyone wanting self-catering accommodation with a little luxury while exploring the Brecon Beacons. The lively River Towy run alongside this campsite, making it an idyllic escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
How do I book?
To book, please call our Service Centre on 024 7647 5087 or contact the campsite directly on 01550 760257.
How much does it cost?
Download our season dates here and view our pricing below.
Rhandirmwyn Gallery - 7 photos