There is a comfortable, ground floor apartment, which comes fully equipped and means you will have less to pack and more time to enjoy what the Peak District has to offer.
Ashbourne is a lovely Georgian market town with a cobbled market place, renowned antique shops and cafés. It’s a great base from which to explore the Peak District, with its wealth of trails and walks, heritage properties and gardens as well as beauty spots such as Dovedale.
You can see a full list of on site facilities for Ashbourne Club Site if you view the Ashbourne campsite page.
- Sleeps 2 +2 (with sofabed)
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Open plan living/dining area with TV and DVD player
- Table and 4 chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and crockery/cutlery
- Private enclosed garden/patio with built in BBQ and seating
- No pets allowed in the apartment
- Bed linen is provided - please bring your own towels and tea towels
How much does it cost?
2019 Season Dates
You can view our season dates below or download them here.
How do I book?
Please call the contact centre on 024 7647 5087 or book direct with the site on 01335 370855.