Leave your tent at home and enjoy something different. Located in a wooded area, these cosy camping pods provide a real back-to-nature experience. With no tent to put up you’ve more time to enjoy the local surroundings.
You can roam around Muncaster Castle and gardens, head to the coast and enjoy the fresh sea air, or simply lose yourself in the beautiful surrounding area.
However you choose to spend your time, returning home to these pods will provide you with warmth and shelter, as well as a fun holiday experience.
Camping Pod Facilities
- Sleeps 4 - Either 2 adults + 2 children to 3 adults
- Electric heater and light
- No electric sockets
- Charcoal BBQs are allowed
- Pets welcome in the pods
- No camping equipment or beds are supplied
- Please bring your own camp bed/airbed, bed linen/sleeping bags, pillows, towels, tea towels, crockery & cutlery
Find out more about Ravenglass Club Site
How much does it cost?
2019 Season Dates
Please see our season dates below or you can download them.
How do I book a Camping Pod?
With the contact centre on 024 7647 5087 or direct with the site on 01229 717250.