Arrival for caravans
Make sure you're getting the best possible caravan breakdown cover in the market for the UK and Europe.*
Thanks to feedback from our members, Arrival Breakdown has been designed specifically for caravan, trailer tent and folding camper owners. And, because the service is delivered by the RAC, you can be confident you’re covered by the UK’s most experienced breakdown provider - should you need it.
Are you sure your current breakdown cover offers the same?
NB: All product benefits are available for members taking out new cover and for existing members when cover is renewed.
UK Caravan Breakdown Cover
No restrictions on length, width or height for caravans, trailer tents, folding campers or trailers
- Arrival will cover the car you're in; even when you're not with your camping unit†
- If you break down, we'll take you to your campsite and back home again if your vehicle can't be repaired±
- Tyre replacement support
- If your tow car breaks down, Arrival will source a hire car with a tow bar where possible††
- Leisure battery replacement support
- Help when you've topped up with the wrong fuel
- Snow, mud, flood water and sand recovery included as standard
- More choice with Onward Travel when you break down
European Caravan Breakdown Cover
- No quibble repatriation
- While your vehicle is being repaired, we'll tow your caravan to a local site and provide you with a hire car
- You're covered for longer - now up to 350 days
- You can now make up to 5 claims per trip
- We'll reimburse campsite fees
- We'll pay £150 towards garage labour costs
Join today and you'll receive a FREE £15 Club Voucher^ that you can spend on a range of Club products, such as UK Club Sites, Club membership or the Club's Travel Service.