- Club Care
Win A Swift Monza Campervan!
One lucky camper will be winning this amazing Swift Monza worth £67,940
Reassuringly Ford but with an interior design crafted by Swift, Monza ensures every journey is filled with joy. Meanwhile its family car footprint means it can easily fit on your home driveway, standard parking spaces and smaller campsite pitches.
You’ll have a chance to win this magnificent motor, just by getting any quote with Club Care Insurance by 4th February 2024.
Competition Terms and Conditions
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 21 and over who provide their details. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, Swift Group Ltd and any associated or sister companies, or immediate family of such employees; and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this competition.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
a. Either complete the online or paper entry form available to members and non-members though promotional activity from The Camping and Caravanning Club.
b. Or obtain an eligible insurance quotation from Club Care Insurance during the competition period.
i. By getting an insurance quote with Club Care Insurance, you are entered into the monthly competition, unless you choose to opt out (see “How to opt out of Prize Draw”)
ii. Existing Club Care Insurance policyholders who have received a renewal invitation for one of Club Care’s eligible insurance products (see clause c below) where the renewal date falls in a calendar month during the qualifying period, will be entered into the prize draw, unless you choose to opt out (see “How to opt out of Prize Draw”)
iii. Club Care’s eligible products include Touring Caravan Insurance, Motorhome Insurance, Tent Camping Insurance, Car Insurance, Home Insurance, Campervan Insurance, Caravan Holiday Home Insurance, Trailer Tent Insurance and Trailer Insurance.
4. Only one entry per person, per entry route. Persons attempting to obtain multiple entries via other means will be disqualified.
5. The start date for the competition is 21st February 2023
6. The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on 4th February 2024.
7. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, or that are incomplete or altered, will be disqualified.
8. HOW TO OPT OUT OF PRIZE DRAW: If you don’t wish to take part in the Prize Draw, you can opt out by emailing the team on email@example.com.
9. The Camping and Caravanning Club may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from us at campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or at winwithclubcare.co.uk. You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the prize draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
10. The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the Promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. If you enter the competition as a result of a Club Care quote, they will use your personal data for the administration of the competition only.
11. In order to meet our obligations to you, if you have entered via The Camping and Caravanning Club Competition route, we may share your personal data with the promoters of the competition for marketing purposes, unless you opt out at point of entry. If your entry is through Club Care Insurance quote eligibility, your data will not be shared. For more information about the Promoter’s data protection policies please go to:
12. You may withdraw your consent to receive marketing from individual Promoters at any time by following the unsubscribe details contained within their communications.
13. The prize is:
a. 2023 Swift Monza 130PS Manual
b. A year’s membership to The Camping and Caravanning Club
c. The value in cash of a year’s insurance from Club Care Insurance
14. No monetary alternative to the stated prize is available and the prize is non-transferrable.
15. The Promoters reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted, and proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
17. The Promoters reserve the right to alter the rules and the terms and conditions, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
18. The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner will be notified by telephone within 10 days of the draw taking place. The prize must be collected, the location of collection will be agreed by the winner and The Camping and Caravanning Club.
20. If we are unable to contact the chosen winner within the 10 days following the draw or if the winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected at random.
21. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoters’ and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoters as a result thereof.
22. Winners Publicity: The Promoters have a Legitimate Interest in publishing the winners Personal Data, including name, country of residence, interviews and submitted material, without further payment or permission, for the purpose of announcing the winners and related promotional purposes.
23. The winner’s name may be obtained within 6 months of the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Swift Monza 2023”, Marketing Department, The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH.
24. The following are Joint Data Controllers for the purpose of the competition:
a. The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH
b. Club Care Insurance, c/o 2 Des Roches Square, Witney OX28 4L
c. Swift Group Limited, Dunswell Road, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4JX. United Kingdom
25. Any clause in these terms and conditions that shall be deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
26. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts