Win the keys to happiness
The Club has teamed up with Swift Group to give away an amazing Swift Monza Campervan worth £67,940!Enjoy the freedom to explore the incredible outdoors whenever you choose with the Swift Monza campervan. A fully equipped adventure machine, it retails at over £67,000, but here’s your chance to win one, absolutely free…
It's official. Camping makes you happy!
The 2022 Outjoyment Report† officially confirmed that campers are flourishing folk. They’re more content, less anxious and better connected to nature and each other. So the sooner you camp, the happier you’ll feel!
We’ve always believed camping has a positive effect on those that do it, and now we have the evidence to support our theory!
We welcome campers of all kinds to hundreds of sites across the country. You don’t have to be a member to stay with us but there are some great benefits to joining.
Book your officially happier holiday
Discover the Swift Monza campervan
Find out more
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is free, and no purchase is necessary. The promotors reserve the right to request proof of identity to verify eligibility conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 21 and over who provide their details. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, Swift or A-Plan Holdings (trading as Club Care Insurance) and any associated or sister companies, or immediate family of such employees; and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this competition.
3. HOW TO ENTER
a. Either complete the online or paper entry form available to members and non-members though promotional activity from The Camping and Caravanning Club. b. Or by getting any eligible insurance quote or renewal quote with Club Care Insurance, unless you choose to opt out (please visit winwithclubcare.com for specific terms and conditions and opt out details.)
4. Only one entry per person, per entry route. Persons attempting to obtain multiple entries via other means will be disqualified.
5. You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the prize draw.
6. The start date for the competition is 21st February 2023
7. The closing date for the competition is 11.59pm on 04 February 2024.
8. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, or that are incomplete or altered, will be disqualified.
9. Club Care Insurance and The Camping and Caravanning Club may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from us at campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or at winwithclubcare.co.uk. You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the prize draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
10. The protection of personal privacy is an important concern to the promoters. Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition, and with your consent, to provide you with details of the promoter’s services and products.
11. In order, to meet our obligations to you, if you have entered via The Camping and Caravanning Club Competition route, we may share your personal data with the promoters of the competition for marketing purposes, unless you opt out at point of entry. If your entry is through Club Care Insurance quote eligibility, your data will not be shared. For more information about the promoter’s data protection policies please go to:
13. The prize is:
a. 2023 Swift Monza 130PS Manual in Magnetic Grey
b. A year’s membership to The Camping and Caravanning Club
c. The value in cash of a year’s insurance from Club Care Insurance
14. The competition prize may be displayed at events to promote the competition and because of this will have been driven on the road and clocked mileage before it is handed over to the winner.
15. No monetary alternative to the stated prize is available and the prize is non-transferrable.
16. The promoters reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. Lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted and proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
18. The promoters reserve the right to alter the rules and the terms and conditions, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
19. The promotors’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The winner will be notified by telephone within 10 days of the draw taking place. The prize must be collected, the location of collection will be agreed by the winner and The Camping and Caravanning Club.
21. If we are unable to contact the chosen winner within the 10 days following the draw or if the winner is unable to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected at random.
22. Events may occur that render the event itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoters’ and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoters as a result thereof.
23. Winners Publicity: The promotors have a Legitimate Interest in publishing the winners Personal Data, including name, country of residence, interviews and submitted material, without further payment or permission, for the purpose of announcing the winners and related promotional purposes.
24. The winner's name may be obtained within 6 months of the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to "Swift Monza 2023", Marketing Department, The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH.
25. The following multiple promotors, are Joint Data Controllers for the purpose of the competition:
a. The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH
b. Swift Group Limited, Dunswell Road, Cottingham, East Yorkshire, HU16 4JX. United Kingdom
26. Any clause in these terms and conditions that shall be deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
27. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. †Joint published with Sheffield Hallam University and Liverpool John Moores University