What is Temporary Overseas Membership?
Temporary Overseas Membership offers all overseas vistors to the UK discounted rates on your pitch fees – saving you up to 30% per night on Club Sites and 15% per night on Camping in the Forest sites for three months during your stay.
Our Temporary Overseas Membership comes in the handy form of an A5 campsite guide which is available to purchase in advance of your visit to the UK or when you arrive on site.
Included within your guide is:
• Your Temporary Overseas Membership card - which you should show to the Holiday Site Manager when you arrive on site.
• A list of all participating sites including full address and contact details along with facilities you will find on site.
By purchasing your Temporary Overseas Membership, you will also gain access to the following great benefits:
• Members rates – saving you up to 30% per night on Club Sites and 15% per night on Camping in the Forest Sites
• Special deals for families in mid and high season on Club Sites and Camping in the Forest Sites
• Children under six camp free on Club Sites and under fives on Camping in the Forest Sites
• Age Concession rates if you are 60 or over during low and mid seasons on Club Sites and during all seasons on Camping in the Forest Sites (terms and conditions apply).
• Access to the Club’s Travel Service - saving up to 10% on direct ferry prices
All this is available to you for just €24.97* (plus postage when sold in advance)
The Club has 106 UK Club Sites and 15 Camping in the Forest Sites to choose from. All of our sites are of a high standard and you’ll receive a warm welcome from our Holiday Site Managers when you arrive.
UK Club Sites
Our UK Club sites are set in ideal locations for exploring the country and visiting the wide range of attractions the UK has to offer. All of our sites offer clean, safe places to camp and are equipped with a wide range of facilities to suit your needs.
Camping in the Forest Sites
Camping in the Forest sites are perfectly placed campsites in the UK’s most breath-taking ancient forests. At Camping in the Forest we’re passionate about offering beautiful campsites in the UK, where you can switch off, relax and get back in touch with nature and the family and friends you are with.
All of our sites have direct access to the forest and the miles of paths they boast, and offer some of the best camping in the UK.
How do I purchase my Temporary Overseas Membership?
• To buy your Temporary Overseas Membership guide call 00 44 2476475449 or complete the application form at the bottom of this page and send it back to us.
• Alternatively you can choose to purchase your guide when you arrive on site in the UK. Simply Ask our Holiday Site Managers on arrival about Temporary Overseas Membership for your discount to be applied.
How do I make a booking?
If you wish to book a campsite in advance of your stay you can do so in the following ways:
• By calling the Reservations Team on 0044 2476 475 426 – please state that you are a Temporary Overseas Membership card holder.
• Alternatively you can book directly with the site on your arrival. Our Holiday Site Managers will also be happy to provide a book-ahead service to guarantee you a pitch at your next site.
• Temporary Overseas Membership discount cannot be applied when booking online. You must therefore book online as a non-member, pay a deposit and the discount will be applied when you present your card on arrival at site.
• Only 1 membership guide needs to be purchased per unit
• Your Temporary Overseas Membership guide does not include information or allow you access to our exclusive member only Certificated Sites. If you wish to camp on these sites you will need to join the Club as a full paying Overseas Member for 12 months, selecting our Digital Membership option.