With panoramic views across the River Wye on one side and the wide expanse of the forest on the other, Bracelands campsite really is perfectly placed.
The copper beech trees are a striking feature of this spacious site which has a relaxed and informal atmosphere and the kids will love having lots of wide-open green space to play in. Bracelands caters for everyone, with glamping options available, making pitching up a doddle.
Glamping at Bracelands
With two glamping options available on this campsite, why not try something new:
Bracelands Ready Camp – Pre-erected, safari style tents that come with everything you need for your camping break. These tents have two sleeping compartments (with a double bed and bunk bed), a fully functional kitchen and living room. There’s plenty of space to relax on the decking, or dine alfresco if you’d prefer.
Bracelands Pods – The ideal shelter to protect you from all elements. Our pods stay warm when it’s cold outside and cool when the sun shines. Inside the pod you get a heater, light and plug socket. Bring along your usual camping kit- minus the shelter and pitch up hassle free.
Things to do:
- Bring your bikes and walking boots to make the most of the many walking and cycling trails for you to explore.
- The town of Coleford is within easy walking distance and it has all the amenities you’ll need including shops, pubs and restaurants.
- For days out, local attractions include the nearby River Wye where boating and canoeing is available, GoApe! the ‘high-ropes’ forest course and the naturally-formed Clearwell Caves.
The important bit- facilities:
- Bracelands is open all year round.
- Washing up facilities, showers and toilets.
- Accessible facilities available.
Read more about Bracelands campsite on the Camping in the Forest website.