- Moment of the Month
Moment of the Month
The most magical sunrise. A memorable wildlife encounter. Even a proposal…
The outdoors is full of incredible moments and if you’ve had one on your camping travels, we’d love to hear about it.
So much so that if you send it to us and we nominate it as our Moment of the Month, you’ll win a £50 Amazon gift card. We’ll also publish it in our e-newsletter and on our social channels.
Your outdoors moment could be anything – as long as it felt incredible to you when it happened. Send yours today by following the link to our entry form below or by posting it on any of our social channels.
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the Camping and Caravanning Club Moment of the Month feature.
• Moment of the Month is featured monthly. The entries will open February 2024 and will continue thereafter, ending when the Club deems necessary.
• The Club will select one different entry each month to be featured. Entries that haven’t been used in the month they have been submitted may be rolled over.
• Entries must include sufficient contact details to include name and either email address, telephone number or membership number.
• Entries must be submitted by a current member of the Club.
• Should a member not wish for their entry to be featured in our various marketing activity such as social media, email and Club magazine, another entry will be selected.
• Incomplete or incorrect entries will be disqualified.
• Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that all members involved agree to abide by these rules.
• One gift will be sent to the featured member. The featured member will win a £50 gift card for Amazon.
• Featured members will be informed by phone or email. In the event a member cannot be contacted we will re-select for that month.
• The winner will receive their gift by post or email. This will be posted/sent to the address/email address listed against their membership number on our database.
• Gifts are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated gift unless we are unable to source the gift, in which case a comparative gift or one of a higher value will be given.
• The Camping and Caravanning Club's decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all nominations. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
• The competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this competition.
• Any personal data collected will be treated in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will use your personal data for the administration of the competition.
• Members consent to their name and entry details being made available for the purposes of announcing the monthly winner.
• The promoter of the competition is: The Camping and Caravanning Club, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the competition.
The Camping and Caravanning Club reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.