Place of Interest
Pecorama Park Pecorama Park
Visiting Pecorama Park
Pecorama offers something for all ages to do and enjoy, it makes a great family day out and is in great proximity to our Charmouth Campsite.
Kids will be thrilled with an exciting outdoor play area and crazy golf course. Big kids of all ages can enjoy the miniature steam train and enjoy the enstensive, well maintained gardens. Fear not if it’s a rainy day, there’s plenty to do indoors. Soft play areas are there for the little ones and adults can enjoy a bite to eat in a beautifully preserved railway carriage that used to run from London to the Channel coast.
As recommended by camper Louise Hopton "Lovely views, reasonably priced and a great day had by all ages.”
Dogs are not allowed at Pecorama with the exception of Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs.
- Accessible parking bays are located in front of the Main Ticket Office and Exhibition and within the main car park.
- Pecorama is situated in a hillside environment and there are steep paths within the Gardens, which cannot be negotiated alone by wheelchair users.
- Those with disabilities can be accompanied by one able-bodied assistant who may enter free of charge.
- Pecorama has a limited number of wheelchairs available for visitors to use. These are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Pathways are not suitable for 3-wheeled / lightweight mobility scooters.
- Discounts are available for groups and special needs parties. Please contact us by phone or email for details.
- Please ask for assistance if required.