The Four Stones
The Four Stones look like a megalithic monument from the Stone Age but were actually erected around 1763 by workers of the eccentric landowner - George, Lord Lyttleton of Hagley Hall – as a folly.
They are located at the top of the Clent Hills, are free to access but require a significant walk. On a clear day the views from the monument are exceptional.
Adam's Hill (Road)