Certificated Sites - The Camping and Caravanning Club
The Camping & Caravanning Club Logo
Wild Heart Hill Camping

Setting Up A Certificated Site

Apply now

What is a Certificated Site?

A Certificated Site, or CS as we refer to them, are small, privately run campsites that can accommodate up to 5 caravans or motorhomes, and 10 tents. They are for use by members of our Club, although you can join non-members on site and earn commission for doing so.

Certificated Sites can be open all year round, or you can specify a camping season such as March to October for example, you can also specify whether you require advanced booking at site or not.

It’s at your discretion what kind of campsite you wish to provide, whether it be a basic hideaway or a fully facilitated family friendly set-up! You can be tent-only, caravan-only, or accept all units… just as long as you meet the basic requirements; the rest is up to you!
Find out more about setting up a Certificated Site