The Club's Camping Apps
The Club has 3 apps available:
SiteSeeker is our campsite search and book app offering you detailed information on all our campsites at your fingertips.
Use the app's search or browse feature to find the right campsite for your needs. Plus, Club members get access to over 1,300 Certificated sites - it's the perfect travel companion!
- Filter your results by location, distance and on-site facilities
- In-depth site information including photos, facilities, prices and booking options
- Interactive map to find a campsite anywhere in the UK
- Can be used both online and offline for added flexibility when there is no connectivity
- Includes all Club, Camping in the Forest and Certificated Sites*.
*Exclusive access - only members can view Certificated Sites after unlocking these with their membership number.
Once installed you can find helpful advice on our app support page.
Revamped iOS and new Android editions of Camping & Caravanning magazine are available to download – and they’re free.
Our revamped iPad and iPhone app plus a new Android edition features all the great content you’d expect from the magazine. The iOS and Android editions have a new look, new functionality, and they’re free and exclusive to members.
The apps include a downloadable copy of Camping & Caravanning magazine plus other ‘collections’ of stories and useful content, such as Eat Local.
Automatically working out what device is being used to view content the magazine app will optimise itself for easy reading. With easy-to-use navigation, hyperlinks to relevant websites, and a pinch-and-zoom function to enlarge text.
Out & About provides listings of camping meets and temporary holiday sites run by members of the Camping and Caravanning Club which are ideal for short or long stays and often in or close to scenic locations.
In this app, you’ll find information on low-cost camping destinations across the UK, exclusively for members. Our events are classified as either Club Meets or Temporary Holiday Sites.
This app is exclusive to members of the Camping and Caravanning Club and you'll need your login details in order to unlock the app. A valid membership card (including your partner’s card), must be shown to attend Temporary Holiday Sites and Meets.
- Search events by destination or by organiser
- Filter your results by date and by event type (Club Meets, Temporary Holiday Sites and Featured Events)
- Find out all of the information you need to plan your stay
- Get directions via your device’s native maps app
- Link to the websites of our District Associations and Special Interest Sections