Insurance with Intana
The Club's Travel Service and Intana (previously Aria Assistance) have worked together for more than 30 years providing Club members with peace of mind when travelling abroad.
Insurance can be purchased as standalone or part of a holiday.
Cover options include:
- Emergency medical service and repatriation
- Personal possessions and luggage cover including lost/stolen passport and money
- Personal liability and legal protection
- Unavoidable cancellation and the cutting short of your holiday protection
- Pet care cover including free repatriation
- Free travel insurance for children under 12 years when travelling with an adult
- The choice of annual multi-trip, single trip and winter sports travel cover
- European motor breakdown roadside assistance - repairs and recovery
- Accommodation costs while awaiting a vehicle repair
- Single policy cover available or opt for motor and personal travel insurance together to save money
- Here for you - 24 hour emergency phone line so help is always at hand whenever and wherever you need it
Book online or call us on 024 7642 2024 to speak to a Travel Specialist about your insurance requirements.
Find out more about protecting your home with Club Care Insurance, whilst you're away.
Download a copy of our essential guide to safety abroad that will help to protect you, your family and your possessions while you are away.
View our policy documents carefully as they outline the cover available and reflect the current version of the policy. If a policy has been purchased prior to 1 February 2018 there may be some differences, and a copy of this policy is available here. Please note: These standard policy wordings are applicable for both European and Worldwide travel, however prices differ depending on which zone you are travelling to, or through. (Please see 'geographical limits' sections). Additional premiums are payable for all policy types if you are travelling outside of Europe (Zones 3 and 4).