Campervan Campout Campervan Campout
Details for 2024/25 events to be confirmed
Join us at the South of England Showground in Ardingly for the brand new Campervan Campout Festival!
Live music from 11am – 10pm every day including a DJ Set from Trunk of Funk legend Craig Charles, a Campervan Shopping Village, Artisan Food & Drink Hall, Wellness Sanctuary, Vanlife Hub, Street Food Area, Gin Festival and Silent Disco.
A selection of bloggers, vloggers and podcasters will be sharing their experiences and advice in a packed timetable across the three days meanwhile the Wellness Sanctuary will offer visitors Yoga sessions, Breath Workshops and Mental Health Talks as part of their entry fee.
WHAT CAN VISITORS DO AND SEE?
- Campervan Alley A fantastic selection of both local and national campervan dealers and convertors. Compare new and used models as well as colours, designs and opportunities for your budget.
- Artisan Food & Drink A celebration of food and drink, showcasing the best in local and international produce. A host of artisan stalls from across the region and beyond. Discover a world of tastes and flavours including homemade pies, locally distilled gins and award-winning ciders.
- Show Vehicles Be wowed by innovative approaches to conversions, be inspired by other people’s triumphs! Admire some of the best self builds you’ve ever seen.
- Street Food Handpicked street-food vendors from around the UK. Whether you fancy a thai, jalfrezi, pasta, pulled pork or pizza…you’ll be sure to find a mouthwatering selection of options in the food court, along with a great selection of breweries, many of whom are local to the showground.
- Shopping Village There are tonnes of gadgets, gizmo’s and everyday essentials that enhance life on the road. Wander around the accessory retailers for the chance to stock up.
- Gin Festival Campervan Campout have teamed up with Gin Jamboree, and hand-picked 100 of the finest flavoured spirits for your enjoyment. The event takes place on Saturday evening and entry to the festival includes your first drink, gin menu and a light supper. Tickets are £10 and will be available soon. If you’re bringing little people, family tickets are £25 which includes mocktails for the children. There are only 100 tickets available for this event.
- Archery & Axe Throwing Have you got a competitive streak? Will you be the weekends top archer?
- Bird of Prey experience Up to 10 birds of prey, 4 of which are native to the UK. We offer the opportunity to handle all the birds on an individual basis – visitors hold and see the birds perched on their gloved arm.
Shopping Village opens 10am daily, last entry 7pm
- £15 in advance
- £20 on the gate
- Under 16s free
Members of the club can get day tickets for £10 in advance, login to the members area to book your tickets.
For more information about the Campervan Campout visit the official website https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/information/campout/