Moreton Self-Catering Holiday Bungalows
Facilities | Pricing | Book
These two holiday bungalows are situated within seven acres of rural Dorset and are a perfect base to take in all that the county has to offer. Read More.
Open: 17th May 2021 - 1 Nov 2021
Call to book: 024 7647 5087
Address: Moreton Camping and Caravanning Club Site, Station Road, Moreton, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8BB
- 2 Bungalows – Portland and Lulworth
- Sleeps up to 4
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin
- Lounge and dining area with Freeview, TV and CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen includes; microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Family bathroom (Portland bungalow offers 2 ensuite bathrooms)
- Private patio with garden furniture
- No pets allowed
- Please bring your own bed linen, towels and tea towels
More about self-catering at Moreton
Visit the sleepy village of Moreton and stop off at the tearooms, situated in the old school, for a cream tea. Head down to the beaches and take your chances on some fossil hunting, or become an “extra” and find yourself in Shaftesbury, where the Hovis advert was filmed.
With Bournemouth, Poole and Weymouth to explore, these holiday bungalows are the ideal place to unwind after an adventurous day out.
Find out more about Moreton Club Site.
"Thank you. The bungalow was everything anyone could wish for and more, as was the site and staff." - Fred and Gladys Ives
How do I book?
To book, please call our Service Centre on 024 7647 5087 or contact the campsite directly on 01305 853801.
How much does it cost?
Download our season dates here and view our pricing below.
Moreton Gallery - 6 photos