These pods offer a warm welcome, made from locally sourced timber and insulated with wool.
They’ll provide you with a cosy and convenient place to rest, whether you decide to explore the National Park, Hadrian’s Wall, Kielder Water and Forest Park or create your own adventure.
By night be sure to open the doors and take in the best of the dark night skies. There’s no better place to reach for the stars, wrapped up warm in the comfort of your own tranquil pod.
Camping Pods Facilities
- Sleeps up to 4 - either 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults
- Electric lighting and heating but no sockets
- Camping table
- 2 folding camping chairs
- Wooden picnic bench
- Lockable storage container
- No camping equipment or beds are supplied
- Please bring your own bed linen/sleeping bags, camp bed / air bed, pillows, towels, tea towels, crockery and cutlery
- Three of the pods are dog friendly (one dog per pod)
Find out more about Bellingham Club Site
How much does it cost?
2019 Season Dates
Please see our season dates below or you can download them.
Camping Pod Offers
- 7 nights for the price of 5 arriving any day
- 4 nights for the price of 3 arriving Sunday or Monday
How do I book a Camping Pod?
You can book either via the Contact Centre on 024 7647 5087 or direct with the site by calling 01434 220175. If you are booking two or more pods, please call the site direct.