These holiday caravans are set in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside in the Churnet Valley, just a stone’s throw from the Peak District with its many cycle trails.
A paradise for walkers with access to some of the UK’s most stunning vistas’ it’s the ideal location to get away from it all. If the country walks can’t tire out the youngsters, they can play at the onsite children’s play area and small games area.
If you’re in need of an adrenaline rush, then Alton Towers is just a short hop down the road, ideal for the inner child in all of you. Local attractions include Peak Wildlife, where you can be interactive with animals, Alton Towers Waterpark and High Ropes Enchanted Tree Top Adventures.
- Spacious and well equipped, the 4 types of holiday caravans include:
- Family Executive – Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms (1 x double, 1 x twin)
- Family Comfort – Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms (1 x double, 1 x twin)
- Large Family Executive – Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (1 x double, 2 x twin)
- Large Family Comfort – Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (1 x double, 2 x twin or 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x bunk bed)
- Each comes with: Shower room, lounge and dining room, TV with Freeview and DVD and a fully equipped kitchen
- No pets allowed
- Bed Linen and towels are required.
Find out more about Alton, the Star Club Site.