Motorhome insurance is an essential purchase for any motorhome owner, not only because it is a legal requirement but it also gives you complete peace of mind when travelling and also when at your destination or at home. But how do you know which policy will meet your exact needs?
Club Care motorhome insurance policies have been designed with members in mind and offers first class cover.
Exclusive member benefits
- 10% discount for members who fit a Club Secure tracking device. Club Secure’s subscription includes one free theft finder service per year. For Club members insured by Club Care, who are unlucky enough to have their motorhome stolen a second time in the same year, Club Care will pay the second theft finder fee.
- Free European use insurance cover – Up to 365 days to European Community, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Andorra, Switzerland (including Liechtenstein)
- Up to £5,000 personal effects cover
- Up to £10,000 personal accident cover
- 5% discount for being a member of The Camping and Caravanning Club
For a full list of benefits visit Club Care Insurance.
Motorhome insurance benefits
Standard motorhome insurance features include:
- New motorhome replacement within the first year of registration, with the option to increase to 3 years.
- Unlimited windscreen cover for your motorhome
- Access to our 24-hour insurance claims hotline
- £2,000 toilet tent and awnings cover
- Courtesy vehicles subject to availability
- UK and EU breakdown cover available
- 60% discount for 4 years or more no claims
- Discounts for low mileage
- Discounts for secure storage
- Discounts for fitting Tyron Safety Bands
- Insure both your motorhome and home together and receive 10% discount on your home insurance premium
Optional extras include legal protection, key cover and breakdown cover, either in the UK or UK and EU.
Matching Motorhome Insurance to your needs
Created with help from members of The Camping and Caravanning Club, Club Care Insurance has a motorhome insurance policy for you – whether you take your vehicle out every weekend or just once a year, and regardless of its shape or size.
A couple of things to consider when you are looking for motorhome insurance are; who is going to be driving your motorhome and what is your estimated mileage each year, as these factors will impact on your motorhome insurance premium.
The premium for a motorhome insurance policy and policy conditions such as your excess will also be influenced by where you store your vehicle when it's not in use. Do you keep it in your garage, on your drive or at a dedicated storage facility? The type of theft protection, safety features and security devices on your motorhome can also help lower the cost of insurance.
Get your motorhome insurance from Club Care today!
Club Care Insurance has been providing motorhome insurance for over 30 years and is committed to providing optimum cover and service. What's more, special rates are offered to members of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
If you wish to discuss your motorhome insurance requirements Club Care can advise you which package is best for you. Or, if you're ready to get your motorhome insurance, you can get a quote online today.
In addition to motorhome insurance, Club Care can also provide caravan insurance, tent insurance, trailer tent insurance and trailer insurance.
Please remember to check your policy documentation either before or immediately after you have purchased your cover to ensure the details and cover are correct.