It is essential for any campervan owner to be equipped with the right insurance, as insuring your vehicle is not only a legal requirement but enables you to have worry-free holidays, safe in the knowledge that your home from home will be covered in any eventuality.
Campervan insurance policies from Club Care offer first class cover for your vehicle and have been designed with Club members in mind.
Exclusive member benefits
- Club members who fit a tracking device will receive a discount on campervan insurance policies.
- Club members receive free European use insurance cover, enabling you to explore. This includes up to 365 days to European Community, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Andorra, Switzerland (including Liechtenstein).
- Up to £2,500 personal effects cover.
- £500 personal accident cover.
For a full list of benefits visit Club Care Insurance.
Campervan insurance benefits
Standard campervan insurance benefits include:
- Campervan replacement – cover for units up to 1 year with the option to increase to 2 years.
- Unlimited windscreen cover
- Access to our 24-hour insurance claims hotline
- £1,500 awnings cover
- UK and EU breakdown cover available
- 60% discount for 4 years or more no claims
- Discounts for low mileage
- Discounts for secure storage locations
- Discounts for fitting Tyron Safety Bands
- Insure both your campervan and home together and receive 10% discount on your home insurance premium
Optional extras include legal protection, key cover and breakdown cover, available either in the UK or both the UK and EU.
Finding the right campervan insurance for your needs
Club Care Insurance was created with the help of Club members and can therefore provide specialist campervan insurance policies to suit you. Whatever the shape or size of your campervan, and whether you take it out every weekend or just once a year, Club Care can help you find the most suitable campervan insurance policy for you.
There are a few factors that can impact your campervan insurance premium and policy conditions. These include the details of the main driver of your vehicle, your estimated annual mileage and the storage location of your campervan when it’s out of use. Other factors such as the security and safety devices you use can also have some effect on your policy.
Take out campervan insurance with Club Care today!
Club Care Insurance are experts in campervan insurance, having provided policies for more than 30 years. They are also committed to providing optimum cover and exceptional service, including offering special rates to members of the Camping and Caravanning Club.
If you would like to discuss your insurance requirements with specialists in the field, Club Care can advise you on which package is best for you. Alternatively, if you're ready to get your campervan insurance, you can get a quote online today.
In addition to campervan insurance, Club Care can also provide motorhome insurance, caravan insurance, tent insurance, trailer tent insurance and trailer insurance.
Please ensure that policy documentation is checked before or immediately after you have purchased your cover to make sure the details and cover are correct.