These luxury lodges are set on a beautiful riverside on the banks of the River Ure.
Whether you choose to take advantage of this peaceful setting by spending time relaxing on your own private veranda, watching the world go by, delving into Yorkshire’s historical past or simply enjoying an afternoon tea in the nearby town of Harrogate; these luxury lodges are the perfect place to explore the best of what Yorkshire has to offer.
- 2 Luxury Lodges
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms, 1 kingsize double and 1 twin
- Family bathroom (1 Lodge has an en-suite)
- Open plan lounge and dining area with digital TV and DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave
- Private veranda with outdoor seating
- No pets allowed
- Bed Linen is provided, but towels are required.
Find out more about Boroughbridge Club Site.
How much does it cost?
View our season dates here.
How do I book?
With the contact centre on 024 7647 5087 or direct with the site on 01423 322683.