Club Age Concession Rate
If you're aged 60 or over and you’re a Club member, you could be saving a little more on your next Club Site break – an extra 25% off your pitch fees*!
The discount is valid for eligible persons only, per night in Low and Mid season.
How do I claim my Age Concession?
We do need to see your proof of age in person to be able to confirm your discount, but once we've done it; you'll never have to show it again.
To qualify for your discount:
- Take proof of age (such as a driving licence, passport or birth certificate) with you to any Club Site.
- Our Holiday Site Managers will then verify your age and membership, attach a tamperproof Age Concession qualification sticker to your membership card, and update your details with Head Office.
- From then on, all qualifying bookings you make on site, online or over the telephone can be made as Age Concession members.
- When you come to renew, we'll send you your new membership card, which will have your ACR status printed on it.
- Then, whenever you arrive on a Club Site, simply show your cards and your discount will be honoured.
See more deals on specific Club Sites.
*Based on Low and Mid season dates in England and Wales in 2018. Northern Ireland and Scotland have 274 and 295 qualifying days retrospectively in 2018. The 25% discount is not applied to the service charge (electricity and hardstanding)
Start saving now!