Camping Card International

The Camping Card International (also known as CARNET) is a plastic identity card for campers which can be used across the world*.

You must be a member of the Club to apply for a Camping Card International with us.

Benefits include:

  • The ability to use the card as an identity document which, in many countries, may be left at the campsite reception instead of a passport.
  • Third Party insurance coverage - to the value of £1,500,000 in respect of any one accident or series of accidents arising out of one event in respect of bodily injury or disease and damage to property. 

CCI generally costs £5.50. It is also free when you buy a CampingCard ACSI and book your return ferry or Eurotunnel crossing through the Club.

*Excludes USA and Canada. Some countries in Scandinavia make it compulsory to have a camping card in order to access campsites; however, unfortunately, the CCI is no longer accepted at a number of campsites in Sweden belonging to the SCR network.

Buying your Camping Card International (CCI) online

Members can purchase their CCI online - here's how:

  1. Go to our online booking system
  2. Scroll down to the blue area titled Camping Card International (CCI)
  3. Expand the blue area by clicking the arrow at the top right of the box
  4. Check the tickbox to reveal the details you'll need to fill in
  5. Click the Update booking button