Low season touring discount card and guide.
Enjoy touring during low season when you travel with a CampingCard ACSI.
What you get:
- Fixed prices across all campsites of €12, €14, €16, €18 and €20 - saving up to 50% off standard campsite prices.
- Choice of over 3,400 campsites throughout Europe.
- A handy glovebox-size two volume guide detailing all campsites.
- Total flexibility to pay as you go - no money tied up in advance or wasted as with other prepaid cheque systems.
The CampingCardACSI, with the Club’s logo on it, is simply shown to the campsite reception on arrival which immediately qualifies you for any special discount prices listed in the guide. Just pay the campsite, it’s that easy!
Although this is a low season touring scheme, many campsites will accept CampingCard ACSI during the first half of July or in the second half of August – high season varies across different sites, so please check your dates with the campsite direct.
You can also take advantage of the following member benefits:
- If you buy a CampingCard ACSI and book your return ferry or Eurotunnel crossing through our European Travel Service, you will receive a FREE Camping Card International, worth £5.50.
- Save up to 10% on your ferry crossing by booking through the Club.