Low season touring discount card and guide.
Pre-order* your 2018 guide for ONLY £12.99 plus FREE UK P&P. Order online or call us on 024 7642 2024 to get your copy.
You can enjoy touring all year round when you travel with a CampingCard ACSI. This low season touring discount card and guide will give you savings of up to 50% off standard campsite prices at over 3,300 campsites throughout Europe.
What you get:
- Low season fixed prices across all campsites of €11, €13, €15, €17 and €19 - saving up to 50% off standard campsite prices. Choice of over 3,300 campsites throughout Europe.
- A handy glove box size guide detailing all campsites that accept the card for easy use.
- Total flexibility to pay as you go - no money tied up in advance or wasted as with other prepaid cheque systems.
- Amazing value - Only £12.99 plus FREE delivery (UK second class) for the 2018 guide for a limited time only!
The ACSI card, with the Club’s logo on it, is simply shown to the campsite reception on arrival which immediately qualifies you for any special discount prices listed in the guide. Just pay the campsite, it’s that easy!
This is a low season touring scheme, but because summer high season varies from site to site, many will accept CampingCard ACSI during some dates in the first half of July or in the second half of August.
If you're looking to travel outside of July/August, then buy a CampingCard ACSI. It’s an absolute ‘must-have’ for touring in low season. Winter travellers should also refer to the Club's definitive Winter Sun camping programme.
You can also take advantage of the following member benefits:
- If you buy a CampingCard ACSI and book your return ferry or Eurotunnel crossing through our European Travel Service, you will receive a FREE Camping Card International, worth £5.50.
- Save up to 10% on your ferry crossing by booking through the Club. Click here to view all our ferry offers.