Renew your membership
We hope you’ve enjoyed the last 12 months of membership with us and managed to spend time on your favourite campsites or experience lots of new places whilst out and about.
Your next camping holiday might feel like a long time away now but rest assured that we will come through this together. When the time is right, our campsites will re-open and the need to be outdoors in the fresh air will be stronger than ever. And we’ll be ready for you, with open arms and a friendly welcome.
However, we need your support now, more than ever before. Your loyalty to the Club is invaluable and means we can continue to provide the best campsites and experiences for generations to come.
Renewing is easy and should take no more than 5 minutes - just make sure you have your membership number and payment details to hand.
To ensure you get full value, we will be extending your membership for the same amount of time as our campsites are closed.
You can also change your payment method during the process, if you wish. If you do decide to switch to Direct Debit payments, we’ll give you a £10 Club Sites voucher that can be used as payment or part-payment on any of our fantastic UK Club Sites in the next 18 months.
Please select below how you would like your membership delivered to you; you can chose from digital or print (paper):
Log in to our website or app to:
- Search and book our UK Club Sites
- Search for member-exclusive campsites on our network
- Search and book your next European camping holiday and Ferry Crossing
- Read your monthly magazine
- Access your exclusive member exclusive discounts, help and advice sections, exclusive breakdown cover and insurance policies
…absolutely everything you could want or need - all on our website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Please note: Digital membership is payable by Direct Debit only and you must supply us with a valid email address.
You'll be able to do everything online as described, but if you'd prefer to have your monthly magazine in print, and a copy of our campsite directory to keep in the glovebox, then this is the option for you.
As well as receiving a £10 Club Sites Voucher from us, switching to Direct Debit has many other advantages. Not only does it reduce time and admin for the Club which means that as a not-for-profit organisation, any savings are passed on to you, our members, but it gives you peace of mind and reassurance.
Why paying with Direct Debit benefits you:
Direct Debit payments come with a guarantee so you're automatically protected by three important safeguards:
- An immediate money back guarantee from your bank in the event of an error in the payment of your Direct Debit
- Advance notice if the date or amount changes
- The right to cancel at any time
Direct Debit is one of the safest and most reassuring ways of paying your bills:
- Organisations using the Direct Debit scheme have to pass a careful vetting process, and are closely monitored by the banking industry
- The Direct Debit Guarantee protects you and your money. It's offered by all banks and building societies that take part in the scheme
How to switch to Direct Debit:
- Click below on ‘Renew your membership’.
- Select your preferred membership type - either Digital Membership by Direct Debit or Paper Membership by Direct Debit.
- When asked about your payment method, you must select the Direct Debit option to be eligible for the voucher.
8 weeks after your renewal date, we’ll verify that you have switched your payment type, and send you a £10 Club Sites voucher through the post!
You can also call our friendly service centre on 024 7647 5448 to renew and switch your payment type to Direct Debit.
You can use the voucher as payment or part-payment on our UK Club Sites. Please see terms and conditions below for further details.
SiteSeeker Sites Guide
Please note that SiteSeeker guides are published biennially and the next edition is due to be distributed to all paper members in January 2021.
If you’re switching to a paper membership and can’t wait until then, you can purchase the 2019-20 edition for £10.
This includes P&P for UK members but overseas members are subject to a supplement. To purchase a copy or find out more please call our Contact Centre on 024 7647 5442.
Membership cancellation policy