Bookings for this years Torchlight Festival have now closed, we can't wait to welcome you all.
Walesby Forest, Nottinghamshire 18th – 21st August 2023
Family weekend ticket available from £270
Plus extend your stay to include Thursday 17th August for a small additional fee.
In the spirit of the past and with a passion for the future, Club members are exclusively invited to Torchlight Festival of Camping.
HEADLINING THE MAIN STAGE
SOPHIE ELIIS-BEXTOR, WILL YOUNG, FLEETWOOD BAC, JULIA BRADBURY, INVISIBLE CIRCUS, DUKE AND THE CAMPING AND CARAVANNING CLUB BAND AND THERE’S SO MUCH MORE THAN MUSIC
Bookings for this years Torchlight Festival have now closed, we can't wait to see you all.
Light Trail and Illuminations, Trills and Fun in the Forest, Family Tipi and Fun Fair, Wellness Sanctuary, The Club House and Festival Feast.
Many more acts and attractions to be announced soon.
Booking Your Pitch
To help us pitch you as quickly as possible when you arrive at Torchlight Festival of Camping its important that you book the correct camping zone.
When you book you will be given the option to choose a zone that best suits your camping needs.
What camping zone should I book?
1. The Orange Zone is suitable for any unit type if you do not require electric hook-up.
2. The Yellow Zone is suitable for tents if you do not require hook-up.
3. If you want to camp with friends please book at the same time, book the same zone and arrive together.
4. If you would like to book an accessible pitch, please call the Service Centre on 02476 47 5426.
Electric hook-ups are currently sold out. If one becomes available due to a cancellation, it will appear in the list of pitches you are offered when you book.
• If you want to camp with friends/family you will need to book a zone that is suitable for any unit type, making sure it’s the same zone as your friend.
• We recommend you book at the same time as your friends/family to guarantee you can book the same zone.
• You must also arrive together if you want to be pitched near to each other.
• If you meet the zone requirements and choose not to camp in the zone recommended for you, it could mean that you have to walk further to the nearest facilities.
View more View less
Cambridge Camping and Caravanning Club Site
Kessingland Camping and Caravanning Club Site
Norwich Camping and Caravanning Club Site
Sandringham Camping and Caravanning Club Site
St Neots Camping and Caravanning Club Site
Club-owned campsites managed by our friendly Holiday Site Managers, offering fantastic facilities and a warm welcome. These sites are great for hassle-free getaways.
Join the Club
30% off Club Sites and other discounts including retailers, days out and events and many more…
Access to an exclusive network of over 1,200 member-only small sites across the UK
Don't miss out on your favourite locations - book up to a year in advance with priority booking for members
Friendly, knowledgeable UK Service Centre, technical advice, insurance products tailored for members