Campsites in East Yorkshire
Camping in East YorkshireFrom the sandy coast and beaches like Bridlington to the walkers' delight that is the Yorkshire Wolds, camping in East Yorkshire offers a variety of things to do. View our best East Yorkshire Campsites below.
Things to do and see while camping in East Yorkshire
Some of the highlights of East Yorkshire include trails through beautiful open farmland, impressive suspension bridges, pretty market towns and family attractions. Here are some of our top picks of things to do:
- Camping near Bridlington means you’re within easy reach of brilliant beaches and seaside fun. Bridlington is one of the most popular seaside resorts in the UK and certainly in East Yorkshire so is well worth a visit.
- Exploring the many market towns in East Yorkshire, wandering the high streets, and finding hidden gems is great fun. Beverley, Driffield, Howden and Pocklington are all worth visiting.
- The East Yorkshire landscape is perfect for avid walkers. The Yorkshire Wolds, the Bridlington Coastal Wal and the Flamborough Head, Dane’s Dyke and the Yorkshire Heritage Coast trails are some of the most popular.
- Bridlington Animal Park is a good family-friendly day out. Just a few of the animals you can expect to see include zebras, meerkats, porcupines, and wallabies.
- The Deep in Hull is home to over 5,000 animals including penguins, sharks and many more sea creatures.
- Withernsea Lighthouse offers incredible views over the Holderness Coastline for those willing to climb 144 steps. There’s also plenty to learn about the history of the lighthouse and the RNLI during your visit.