Veryan Self-Catering House
Facilities | Pricing | Book
As this wonderful house sleeps up to ten, why not take up that opportunity to get away with friends or family? Come rain or shine, Cornwall has an abundance of things to do and see together! Read more.
Open: 17th May 2021 (TBC) - 27 Sept 2021
Call to book: 024 7647 5087
Address: Veryan Camping and Caravanning Club Site, Tretheake, Veryan, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 5PP
- Sleeps up to 10
- 5 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 single, 2 twins and 1 family (with double and 1 single)
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with TV, Freeview, DVD and CD player
- Kitchen and utility room including microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and freezer
- 2 family bathrooms and separate toilet
- Private garden with patio furniture
- No pets allowed
- Bed linen is provided, but please bring your own towels and tea towels.
Find out more about Veryan Club Site.
More about self-catering at Veryan
Pack the beachwear and get immersed into beach life, whether you like to dip your toes in or grab the kids fishing nets to discover the secrets of the underwater world. There is nothing better than coming home to relax in your own private garden plus the kids (of all ages) can enjoy the games field, play area or fishing lake (Environmental Rod Licence required, available from the local Post Office.
How do I book?
With the Service Centre on 024 7647 5087 or direct with the site on 01872 501658.
How much does it cost?
Download our season dates here and view our pricing below.
Veryan gallery - 6 photos