Enjoy a yurt camping holiday on the Isle of Skye. Skye Club Site have two glamping Yurts both measuring 5 metres in diameter, which will sleep two adults and two children, one of them is pet friendly (at no extra cost).
The quality British made Yurts are fitted with a groundsheet along with wall and ceiling linings. They are also partly carpeted. Isle of Skye glamping doesn't get any better than this.
Yurt hire includes:
- Quality double bed with medium to firm orthopaedic mattress, made in the Highlands. Plus mattress protector
- Two bed side cabinets
- Blanket box
- Two UK made single Futon chair / beds with mattress. Plus mattress protector, (if being used as beds)
- Fairy lights and LED Hurricane lamps
- Two wicker chairs
- Two cushions
- Small fridge, kettle, toaster, mugs, teaspoons, tea towel, washing up liquid, pan scourer, washing up bowl, 5 litre water carrier
- Electric log burner effect heater
- Garment rail and coat hangers
- Footwear tray
Outside the Yurt:
- Picnic table
- Outdoor canopy area (subject to weather conditions).
- Instant barbeque / gas cooker stand.
- Car parking space
Yurt holidays on our Skye Club Site give you full use of the Site's facilities.
- Extra blankets and a hot water bottle if you feel the cold
- Cooker and fuel, pots, pans and cooking utensils. If you'd rather not cook there are lots of places to eat in Skye and many are dog friendly
- Camera to record all those magical moments
- Clothing suitable for the unpredictable weather conditions on the west coast of Scotland
- Dog towels (if applicable)
Please bring your bed linen/sleeping bags and pillows. Please note Bed Packs are available to hire, including towels. Please contact the site when booking regarding hire packs and what to bring with you.
Yurt camping prices:
How to book:
With the contact centre on 024 7647 5087 or direct with the site on 01470 582 230.
This campsite also offers camping pods for hire