The camping cabin enjoys an elevated position overlooking a grassy paddock. Its south-facing deck is just the place to enjoy a leisurely breakfast or while away a summer evening. There is ramped access, wide doorways, an accessible kitchen and level entry shower wet room making the cabin completely self-contained and suitable for everyone including active wheelchair users.
Known locally as the gateway to Dovedale, Ashbourne is a beautiful market town with independent shops and cafes. Nearby, there are miles of way-marked footpaths and cycle trails to explore making this a great base for your trip to the Peak District.
Ashbourne cabin facilities include:
- Sleeps up to 4 in one space – 3 seater sofa converts to double bed, plus bunk beds and a sleeping platform
- Table and 4 chairs
- TV/DVD combo
- Gas hob, mini oven/grill, small fridge and microwave
- Kettle, crockery, cutlery, frying pan and saucepans
- Level entry shower room with shower, WC and hand washbasin
- Please bring your own bedding and towels
- 1 pet allowed in the camping cabin
Please bring your own bedding; sleeping bag/duvets, sheets, towels etc
You can see a full list of all on site facilities at Ashbourne Campsite by viewing the Ashbourne Campsite page.
How much does the Ashbourne cabin cost?
Prices for the Camping Cabin are as follows:
View our season dates here.
How to book Ashbourne's Cabin
To enquire or book the Camping Cabin at Ashbourne please call the site directly on 01335 370855 or our contact centre on 024 7647 5087.