The camping cabin enjoys an elevated position overlooking a grassy paddock. Its south-facing deck is just the place to enjoy a leisurely breakfast or while away a summer evening. There is ramped access, wide doorways, an accessible kitchen and level entry shower wet room making the cabin completely self-contained and suitable for everyone including active wheelchair users.
Known locally as the gateway to Dovedale, Ashbourne is a beautiful market town with independent shops and cafes. Nearby, there are miles of way-marked footpaths and cycle trails to explore making this a great base for your trip to the Peak District.
Ashbourne cabin facilities include:
- Sleeps up to 4 in one space – 3 seater sofa converts to double bed, plus bunk beds
- Table and 4 chairs
- TV/DVD combo
- Gas hob, mini oven/grill, small fridge, microwave, kettle, crockery, cutlery, frying pan and saucepans
- Level entry shower room with shower, WC and hand washbasin
- One dog is welcome
- Please bring your own bed linen/sleeping bags, pillows, towels, tea towels, cloths and washing up liquid
You can see a full list of all on site facilities at Ashbourne Campsite by viewing the Ashbourne Campsite page.
How much does it cost?
Book a summer stay in our Camping Cabin and receive a 20% discount.
ASHBOURNE CABIN ONLY OFFER (ASH20)
- Camping cabin offer only
- 20% discount on the base rate only – extra nights are not discounted
- Valid now for all stays in between 29/05/19 – 31/08/19
- Stays can start on any day of the week
- Open to members and non-members
- Minimum three nights – max 28 nights stay restrictions
- No sales channel restrictions (it is not available online)
- 24 hours advanced booking needed
- Single stay only – cannot be applied to groups or itineraries
- Deposit Policy = Promo – must be paid in full at time of booking
- Cancellation policy = standard – within 30 days retain all/31 days + full refund
2019 Season Dates
Please see our season dates below or you can download them.
How to book
To enquire or book the Camping Cabin at Ashbourne please call the site directly on 01335 370855 or our contact centre on 024 7647 5087.