What Best CS means for you, and why you should get involved.
The Club has a vast member base, many of whom prefer camping on Certificated Sites and some that are still yet to try. However, when it comes to choosing which site to camp on, our members recognise the Best CS classification as being highly recommended by other members and we all know there’s no better publicity than word of mouth.
So what’s in it for you? Well, aside from the fact that having this award will attract more members to your site and boost your bookings, you will also win a host of prizes including:
- An on-site visit from the Club Chairman and Exempted Camping manager.
- A winners site video, this will appear on our YouTube channel, Facebook page, and on the dedicated area of our website promoting your site to members and non-members.
- Images of your site will also be used in future advertising material giving you more exposure and your site will be featured in CS News.
- A bespoke site sign with the ‘Best CS’ classification
- A bespoke plaque that can be displayed on-site
- A 2 year Premium Advertising Package
- 1 Years FREE Public Liability Insurance from Club Care Insurance
The beauty of Best CS is that you are already doing what you need to do; running a well-kept site and offering our members a warm, friendly welcome, all that’s left is to encourage your campers to nominate you! There are now 5 categories that you could be entered for, these are:
- Best New CS
- Best Hideaway CS
- Best CS for Families
- Best Friendly Club Welcome at a CS
- Best Facilities
It has proved successful for sites to have nomination forms available for members to fill in whilst still on your site, so have a stock of these ready and remind members that by entering your site, they will be entered into a quarterly prize draw to win £150.00 of Love2Shop vouchers. You can download the nomination forms from the CS Owners Area or point your members in the direction of our Best CS page on the website.
Your Owners Area...