Festival of Plants
This event has finished
When: 18 May 2019
Ticket notes: Normal Admission charges apply
Opening hours: 9am-6pm
Website: Visit website
Set in the Garden’s 40 acres, the Festival of Plants celebrates the wonder of plants at a beautiful time of year when the Garden is brimming with spring colour.
A fun-filled, fact-finding day out with something for everyone to enjoy: from families to photographers, gardeners to budding plant scientists or anyone looking to spend an interesting day in beautiful surroundings when the Garden is brimming with spring colour.
- Themed, free, guided Garden tours, bookable on the day
- Pop-up family-friendly interactive plant science stalls where University researchers demonstrate some of the latest plant science
- ‘Ask-the-Gardener’ panel of experts on hand to deal with your garden dilemmas
- 10-minute, bite-size talks about a range of exciting and innovative plant-related topics
- Specialist plants stalls
- Children’s craft activities
- Cambridge Orchid Society Annual Show
- Live music and pop-up food trucks
Normal Garden admission charges apply.
To avoid queuing, tickets will be available to purchase in advance from the Station Road and Brookside ticket offices.
Cambridge University Botanic Garden
1 Brookside, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1JE
Event details can change.
Please check with the organisers that the event is happening before making travel arrangements.