Kids Eat for a Quid
This event has finished
When: 18 Feb - 26 Feb 2017
Cost: £10.50 Adult
Ticket notes: *Terms and conditions:
• Offer is valid between 18th – 26th February 2017 inclusive.
• The offer is only available to visitors with full price tickets, visitors who have pre-booked via the Emirates Spinnaker Tower website and Portsmouth Residents that are eligible for our Residents discount.
Eligible tickets are: full price child ticket, child ticket booked via Emirates Spinnaker Tower website, full price family ticket, family ticket booked via Emirates Spinnaker Tower website, Portsmouth resident’s visiting using the resident discount (eligible postcodes PO1 – PO6, PO7 5AT, 5AU, 5AX, 5AY, 5AZ, 5BA, 5BS, 5BT, 5BU, PO12 & PO13)
Receipt from purchase of tickets or online booking receipt must be shown to claim offer.
• Offer applies to a Kids Lunch Box, which contains a sandwich (ham, cheese or tuna), Mini Cheddars, packet or raisins, a yoghurt and a carton of apple or orange juice. Normal price £4.50
Kids Lunch Box cannot be substituted by any other product by the guest.
• Kids Lunch Box can only be claimed from Waterfront Café.
• Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
• Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discounted product or ticket.
• Children must be accompanied by a paying adult when visiting the Emirates Spinnaker Tower and when using the Waterfront Café.
Opening hours: 10am-5:30pm
Website: Visit website
Enjoy a family day out this February half term at Emirates Spinnaker Tower. Marvel at the breath-taking views on offer from 100 metres above sea level, venture across the glass floor Sky Walk and gain an insight into the 1700 years of history behind the remarkable outlook before descending to the ground floor Waterfront Café where, exclusively to Tower visitors during the school holidays, children can eat for just £1 (terms and conditions apply).
The £1 lunchbox contains a healthy selection including a choice of tuna, cheese or ham sandwiches, mini cheddars, a packet of raisins, a yoghurt and a carton of fruit juice. The Winter Menu boasts plenty for adults to savour too, all whilst appreciating the harbour-side views from the café’s panoramic windows. Tower mascot Vugo will also be on hand to entertain families during the week, inviting guests for fun photo opportunities to remember their trip to the top.
Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3TT
Tel: 02392 857 520
Event details can change.
Please check with the organisers that the event is happening before making travel arrangements.