Win a TomTom Go Camper Satnav
Terms and conditions
The Print Editor's decision is final and we cannot offer a cash alternative to the prize. Only one entry is permitted per membership number. Employees of the Camping and Caravanning Club, TomTom and their agents, cannot enter the competition. See below for full terms and conditions.
Thank you for entering. The competition has now closed and the winner will be contacted shortly.
We've teamed up with TomTom to offer one lucky reader the chance to win its Go Camper satnav, worth £379.99.
The TomTom Go Camper is the brand's first portable satnav aimed specifically at caravan and motorhomes users. It allows you to plot in the exact dimensions of your campervan, caravan or car, so you can besure it will only take you on appropriate roads. Other features of this smartly-designed unit include:
- millions of points of interest, including camping specific ones
- updates via wi-fi
- smartphone message display via Bluetooth connenction
- hands-free phone calls
- lifetime TomTom traffic and speed camera information
- a magnetic mount
- voice control and advanced lane guidance
It's not the cheapest on the market, but it's packed to the rafters with features – and for one lucky person it won't cost a penny!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the competition entry form and tell us in no more than 50 words what your next holiday destination is and why, plus answer the following question:
How many points of interest does the TomTom Go Camper include?
The competition closes 10 October 2019.
To find out more about the TomTom Go Camper satnav and others in the TomTom range head online.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.