Eat Local Competition Sponsored by Cadac
The competition has now closed. Thank you for entering.
To celebrate The Eat Local partnership between Cadac and The Camping and Caravanning Club; Cadac are offering you the opportunity to win one fabulous Cadac Safari Chef 2 (SRP £110) each month for a year!
The Safari Chef 2 is the most compact barbecue from the extensive Cadac barbecue range. Easy to build, easy to use, easy to clean and simple to stow the Safari Chef 2 is a perfect companion for all guy rope gourmets.
Weighing less than 3.5kg the Safari Chef 2 comes complete with 5 modular cooking surfaces and a handy carry bag, just the job where space and weight are a concern. The Safari Chef 2 cooks for up to 4 people.
- Porcelain enamel dome lid/wok
- Non-stick flat plate
- Non-stick barbecue plate
- Removable fat pan
- Pot stand
- Burner Unit with automatic piezo ignition
- Handy all-in-one carry bag
- The prize draw is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Cadac, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club or Cadac employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter prize draw via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm 31st October 2017
- Thirteen winners will be selected by the judges at random monthly, starting November 2016 and finishing November 2017, from all complete entries received
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date
- Prize: Safari Chef
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. Cadac reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
- Cadac’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules
Promoter address: Cadac Leisure Ltd. t/a Cadac UK, 1 Open Barn, Backridge Farm Business Centre, Twitter Lane, Bashall Eaves, BB7 3LQ