Get peace of mind with the Club's Travel Service
The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Travel Service is reassuring its customers that it’s “business as usual” following the UK’s departure from the EU last month.
The Travel Service has released its 2020-21 travel programme, which features holidays to 14 European destinations. Favourable rates have also been negotiated for Club members on ferry and Eurotunnel crossings, with 173 European campsites bookable via the Club, all of which have been visited by members of the team and recommended for the quality of facilities and overall holiday experience on offer.
Donna Bloy, Head of Travel Service Operations at The Camping and Caravanning Club, said: “Against the backdrop of Brexit, the Club has a range of holidays to suit everyone, and as a member of ABTA anyone who books a holiday with us can rest assured their money is safe due to our ABTA protection.
“While the UK has entered an extended transition period with the EU until the end of 2020, nothing has changed with regards to travel arrangements to Europe – it’s business as usual.”
If members enjoy the company of fellow caravanners and motorhomers, the Club offers pitches at its popular overseas rally programme. Any Club member can book themselves on a campsite rally for anything from a week up to a couple of months, and each is led by rally stewards who are on hand to answer queries and offer advice.
The Club’s Travel service also offers the chance to join a range of 21 European and 16 Worldwide Escorted Tours. New Escorted Tours for 2020-21 include Normandy and Brittany, and a new French itinerary including train journeys called ‘Rail Away Pyrenees and Auvergne.’
Meanwhile, Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays from The Camping and Caravanning Club continues to run escorted tours to popular destinations such as South Africa and Canada.
For more information on European camping holidays www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/travelabroad.
For more information on Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays visit www.worldwidemotorhomingholidays.co.uk.
For more information on motorhome hire visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/motorhomehire.
For more information or images please contact us.
Notes for Editors
1. The Camping and Caravanning Club is 119-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 103 award-winning Club Sites and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 15 Camping in the Forest touring sites in stunning Forestry Commission woodlands across England and Scotland.
2. Get involved: for the latest news, information and inspiration from The Camping and Caravanning Club, and to engage with those who’ve enjoyed holidays with the Club, visit www.facebook.com/thefriendlyclub, www.twitter.com/campandcaravan or check out our Instagram page www.instagram.com/campandcaravan.
3. For videos on all aspects of camping and caravanning visit www.youtube.com/thefriendlyclub.
4. To learn more about the benefits of joining the Club visit www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/jointheclub.
5. For more information on how Brexit might affect travel plans visit www.abta.com/brexit.