New tours for Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays
Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays from The Camping and Caravanning Club has added two new tours of South Africa for 2020-21.
The first tour, ‘The Garden Route and Beyond’, takes in varied terrain along one of the country’s most popular driving routes. Holidaymakers will enjoy highlights including a guided tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain, a wine-tasting tour in Stellenbosch and a sunset game drive in the Addo Elephant Park. The 21-day tour departs in May 2020 with a second date in 2021. The guide price is from £2,995 per person.
For holidaymakers wanting to explore something a little different and take in more of the country’s famous wildlife, the second new tour, ‘Under African Skies’, includes three nights in the Kruger National Park with a sunset game drive. Tour members will also visit Eswatini, join a ‘hippo and croc’ boat cruise in the St Lucia wetlands, learn about the history of KwaZulu-Natal on a battlefields tour, plus complete a drive through the spectacular Drakensburg mountain range. The 18-day tour departs immediately after the Garden Route and Beyond finishes, with travel dates in May 2020 and 2021. The guide price for this tour is from £2,595 per person and anyone who completes both tours will receive an exclusive Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays discount.
Donna Bloy, Product Development and Operations Manager, said: “These tours have been developed in response to feedback from our customers, who are keen to take in as much stunning scenery and wildlife as possible, in a shorter period of time.
“Both of these tours depart in May, which we think will prove popular due to temperatures being slightly cooler – akin to a warm summer’s day in the UK – while it’s also generally a quieter time and the vegetation is less dense than it is in the South African summer, making it easier to spot top wildlife including the ‘Big 5’.”
The tours can be booked together with an internal flight and an optional visit to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe in between.
To find out more about tours bookable via Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, visit www.worldwidemotorhomingholidays.co.uk, or call a Worldwide Travel Specialist on 024 7647 5340.
For more information or images please contact us.
Notes for Editors
1. Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays is operated by The Camping and Caravanning Club which is 118-years-old and is the world’s oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping. It will run 16 Escorted Tours in 2020 in 8 worldwide destinations.
2. Speak to a Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays Travel Specialist at the upcoming Motorhome and Caravan Show at NEC Birmingham from 15-20 October. We will be on hand with inspiration and advice on your next Worldwide adventure in Hall 9, Stand 9-99a and 9-99b.
3. Get involved: for the latest news, information and inspiration from Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, and to engage with those who’ve enjoyed worldwide tours, visit facebook.com/worldwidemh.
4. Non-members of The Camping and Caravanning Club can also book with Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays and call on the Club’s Travel Service to build their dream getaway. A non-member booking fee of £20 applies to each booking.
5. Get inspired: for the latest videos on Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays destinations, visit bit.ly/WorldwideMotorhoming.