Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays first in the UK to launch chauffeur driven Sri Lanka tour
Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays from The Camping and Caravanning Club has launched a new escorted tour to the unique coastal plain and inland plateaus of Sri Lanka. And each motorhome comes complete with a private driver.
The 30 day escorted tour, which features in the new brochure for 2018/19 alongside other exciting destinations including Argentina, USA, Canada and South Africa, will run twice for the first year, in March and November 2018.
Units hired by campers for the length of the tour are driven entirely by local drivers who are experts in navigating sometimes difficult terrain and varying landscapes. The driver will also help set-up the motorhome on site at the end of each day and provide technical support.
Travel Services Director at Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays Richard Grimsdale said: “Sri Lanka is a new and exciting destination for Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays.
“Motorhomers might not think of Sri Lanka as a RV and motorhome destination, but we’re pleased to be the first UK travel operator to introduce an escorted motorhome tour here. The campsite infrastructure on the island is recently developed, and we’ve been happy to bring our expertise and shape early discussions to open up the country for the enjoyment of our customers.”
The new tour of Sri Lanka joins other exotic destinations bookable with Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays including Japan and Western Australia.
All holiday types are fully bookable over the phone when speaking with a Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays Travel Specialist. Enquiries can also be made online via the intuitive website.
For more information, bookings, or to request a Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays 2018-19 brochure, visit www.worldwidemotorhomingholidays.co.uk, or call 024 7647 5340.
For further media information or images contact:
Simon McGrath on 024 7647 5094 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Robson on 024 7647 5291 email@example.com
Notes for Editors
1. Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays is operated by The Camping and Caravanning Club which is 116-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 106 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 15 Camping in the Forest touring sites.
2. Motorhomes available on the Sri Lanka Escorted tour are manufactured to a UK specification and come equipped with on board Wi-Fi. Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays holds exclusive rights to hire the only fleet of European coach built motorhomes available on the island for the next three years.
3. To pick up a copy of the 99-page Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays 2018-19 edition brochure visit the Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays stand, Stand 9-99a & 9-99b Hall 9, at The Motorhome and Caravan Show, NEC Birmingham, from 17-22 October 2017.
4. Get involved: for the latest news, information and inspiration from Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays, and to engage with those who’ve enjoyed worldwide tours, visit facebook.com/worldwidemh.
5. Non-members of The Camping and Caravanning Club can also book with Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays and call on the Club’s Travel Service to build their dream getaway. A non-member booking fee of £20 applies to each booking.
6. Get inspired: for the latest videos on Worldwide Motorhoming Holidays destinations, visit bit.ly/WorldwideMotorhoming.